December 10, 2017
Our Activity Based Working Guide
POSTED BY TRUSPACE
Studies show that at any given time, approximately 30% of desks are sitting empty. Activity Based Working (ABW) helps to eliminate this wasted space. This growing workplace trend rejects the idea of assigned desks. Instead, each workspace is shared and serves multiple purposes throughout the day.
Since one office setting is rarely ideal or appropriate for each of the tasks a person is expected to complete during their work day, the idea of utilizing several areas of the office space makes total sense from a productivity, efficiency and budget standpoint.
What Our Activity Based Working White Paper Offers
Our 20 page white paper contains a comprehensive overview of ABW, including the pros and cons of this growing office trend including:
- What Is Activity Based Working?
- What Does an Activity Based Workplace Look Like?
- Which Companies Are Best Served Best by ABW
- Advantages of ABW for Your Company, Staff and Clients
- Ensuring You Have the Right Office Furniture to Support ABW
- How ABW Grows Along Side Your Business
How To Download The Ebook
Simply fill in the form below to get instant access to our Activity Based Working Guide.
Contact Us Today
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have about our office design build services. Please contact us using them form below and we will be in touch.